Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011

battlecry

We've been deep in the trenches ain't that friendship?
It's not always roses but everybody knows this
We stuck in this battle field I know just how you feel
Standin' up for us I'ma be a soldier

You give me hope you give me strength
I'd give you better than I could ever give myself
Always know that I got your back
Don't matter wherever as long as were together
We've been through too much

We've been through too much time for us to group up
Come on and let's stand up now for us
This is our battle cry promise you that I'm certified
All we gotta do is stand up now for us
This is our battle cry

It's so hard when the night falls
And I don't get your phone calls
You're everything to me
You heal me when these bullets go through me

And if I had to retreat
I know you'll fall back with me
And if you got problems
You already know whose gonna solve them
♥ - battlecry.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen